• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hy Everybody

Catcher6

Forio's Finest
    Years
    Hy ,my name is Catcher6 and I come from a little Italian island ,Ischia.
    I played almost any generation except V,my favourite Pokemon is Feraligatr and I'm also a fan of music (rap) ,basketball and soccer!

Hi Catcher, welcome to PC 'kay! :D

Aw, how come you didn't play the fifth generation? I really loved Black 2 and White 2, they were so much better than their prequels and really fun games. Since you've played a lot of Pokemon games, though, it means you'll have a wide variety of Pokemon boards to discuss things in! You can try out the Fourth Generation Gaming board if you like games like Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver, as well as other boards to discuss the other generations, or fun areas like Pokemon Gaming Central. We all adore the Pokemon games here so fitting in will be very easy and you'll settle into the forum just fine! What's your favorite Pokemon game?! Are you looking forward to X and Y? And when did you start playing Pokemon? I'd love to know all these things about you so we can get to know you more.

Hmm, as a music and basketball/soccer fan, I'm sure you'll really enjoy the General Entertainment board. You can discuss music, movies, TV shows, anime, and soccer there! There should be a football/soccer discussion thread open over there right now so it's worth checking out. My personal favorite music is pop but I do like some rap songs, too. Music in general is really awesome even if I don't listen to it much, hehe. There are a lot of others here who like rap music! :)

Be sure to have an awesome time posting around and let me or another moderator know if you need anything, all right? We would love to help you out or even chat. See you and great meeting you!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Ah! Hello there!! Welcome to the forums!

Interesting that you're from Italy cause I'm part Italian myself. :3 My mom came from Italian family and my dad is German so making me German/Italian/American . XD I find it really neat how diverse the members of PC are. We have people from all over the world! The members on this forums are as diverse as the kind of boards we got. lol

Yeah just wondering why haven't you played any Generation V games? Is it just lack of interest or have you not gotten around to buying them. I mean sure, you don't have to like every generation of Pokemon, I'm just wondering why is all. :) I like making sure I get to know the as much as the new members as I can here so feel free to open up. Judging by your avatar it seems you really like 4th generation though, so I also recommend the Fourth Generation Gaming section. It also seems you like Water types so perhaps you'll like Pokemon Clubs as well cause there is a Water-type club there. Clubs in my opinion are a good start cause you can find individuals who share common grounds.

I'm somewhat into soccer. I used to play as little kid all the time before and after school. I was pretty good back then and so I thought I was still good freshmen year l so I signed up for the soccer team that year. I didn't realize how strenuous training was. I wasn't in good shape at all. I spent hours indoors on the computer so I wasn't very active lol. So all that running was hard on me. I quit the team after 3 days of training lol. But I still enjoy it as a sport now and then. I'm more into baseball though, I watch the games almost every time it's one. I love the St. Louis Cardinals since I'm from St.Louis. They're a great team too and won so many championship so there's the bragging rights too. XD General Entertainment is the place for you if you like sports or music. Personally I'm more of rock dude (specifically alternative and indie rock) than rap and pop but there's many other people who love rap so you can discuss about it there with like minds!

I do hope you have an excellent time here. As suggested by Cirno, if you're lost, just ask a moderator! You can also chat with me anytime! Hope to see you around!

Years
    Hey there Catcher6, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you! {:3}

Wow, I guess I learn something new everyday! I thought I was good with geography, but I've never heard of the island of Ischia ever before! xD How do you pronounce it, out of curiosity? I have heard of Italy, though, and we have quite a few members here on PC from there!

Anyways, as a reminder, please do be sure that you look over the rules, so that you don't get into any trouble. The last thing we want to see from a new member is them earning an infraction from breaking a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to send me a visitor message or a private message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
    Hello Catcher and welcome!

You're Italian? We get people from all over the world. I understand if you skipped the 5th Generation of Pokemon, a lot of people were never fans of Unova's Pokemon mainly due to designs and the starters getting less-than-stellar stats. Anyways a lot of fans seem to be getting back into Pokemon with the upcoming Pokemon X & Y, and I have to say the new Pokemon look very cool, and oh god the 3D graphics are something definitely looking forward to. The others recommended some sections you might like.

As Zach stated it's heavily advised you read the rules because we don't want you getting in trouble for breaking them, even if it's a simple rule that could be easily followed. There's also the staff members like Cirno over there who you can ask for help. I'm always happy to meet new people so don't hesitate to leave me a VM anytime!

Have fun here alright?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Catcher6

Forio's Finest
    Years
    @Cirno: I didn't play these games simply because my NDS is damaged and...well..console games are expansive ,when I'll get this game I'll play them! :)

@ZachLMedia:The pronounce is :[Iskja] (IPA Language) :). Search "Ischia" on wikipedia for more informations! :)

Anyway ,thanks everybody for the greetings! :)

Back