• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hybrid Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    You should post a storyline or something, because you havent given much information about this RP.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    So you mean we'll make the intro (the backstory I told you about) after some more people sign up? Just wondering.

name: Zack Riddle
    age: 15, but looks older, about 17-19, due to the thin moustache.
    pokemon: Arcanine.
    description: Tall for his age, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, wearing typical bluejeans, and a yellow shirt.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Sigh, no one's going to sign up to this Until they know the backstory, I'll have to post it, sorry, I'll edit my post in just a sec with the description
    Okay here it goes.

basic backstory :Team rocket threatens to release a virus that will "Change the face of the earth" Unless their demands are met. They are thought to be bluffing, but after the time is up, people start coming down with serious flu like symptoms, and later wake up as half pokemon hybrids.

neat eh? not really? okay I admit it, I'm tired of the usual RP, this will be fun.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    name: James
    pokemon: Marstomp
    description:Looks like Tracey off of the show. Except wears a blue headband.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back