• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Hybrid state of list and grid

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Summary
    (Apologies if this has been posted before, I will admit I didn't try very hard to search for duplicates :))

For several weeks I was in a hybrid state where I had this tall style with lots of whitespace (screenshot attached)

iirc this started before I opted in to the beta, but persisted after I signed up.

Laslow suggested I flip the grid/list preference in my Options a couple times, and this fixed it. So it sounds like my account somehow had an uninitialised preference that caused parts of the UI to render a list, but render individual cells as if they were in a grid.

Bug Type
    UI/Usability

Steps to Reproduce
    Unfortunately unknown—it started happening to me from one day to the other :(

Expected Results
    Style with no whitespace and minimal scrolling required

Actual Results
    Style with lots of whitespace and lots of scrolling (please see attached screenshot)

Device Configuration
    Safari on macOS Mojave.

Attachments

• Imagem de Mensagens(458348391).jpeg
      Imagem de Mensagens(458348391).jpeg
      447.4 KB · Views: 14
    Last edited:
    Back