• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydralicious the most Licious Hydra

Hydralicious

☆ ★ We're Malachite now★ ☆
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm Hydra some of my interest other than Pokemon are Animal Crossing, Once Upon A Time, Steven Universe and Doctor Who! I can be also be very sarcastic at times, anyways I hope to make some friends here and have a good time!

Last edited:
    Steven Universe yes yes yes. I run a SU fanclub that you should totally join, it's located in the Fan Clubs & Groups forum. Would be awesome to have you. 8D Malachite is pretty cool but Pearl is my favorite personally, though I love them all so much. Great characters.

Anyway, welcome, Hydra! I'm pretty sure we'll get along well with the many things we have in common. Looking forward to chatting and seeing you across PC. :')

Years
    Malachite! No doubt you are a Steven Universe fan. I do love most of the fusions since they tend to have cool designs, but aside from that hello to you Hydra!

Like the others said, we have fanclubs for both Steven Universe and Doctor Who so do take a peek around there and maybe consider joining them while you are there. But there is so many other things to see around the forums as well so take time exploring and see what interests you.

That's it for now, but I hope to see you again soon!

Years
    So, if I were to taste you, would you taste like a Hydra or -licious? [/seriousquestion]

(Also, I love Malachite too!)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi HydraLicious! Welcome to the PC!

OMG do you watch Once Upon A Time!!?? *-* I love this series <3 And I'm sooooo excited for season 5! *-*
    Anyways, of course you will make friends here! The members here are very friendly and they will always help you when you need!Go explore our forums, we have mant different sections and discussions, so go find some sections that fits you ^^

Enjoy your stay here! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hi Hydra, welcome to PC! 8)

Ah I love Animal Crossing too! I played Wild World when I was younger, and City Folk as well, and recently bought New Leaf though I haven't had the chance to play it much yet. I just love the concept and how much scope you have for trying new things and building your town and life the way you want to build it. It's super addicting though but heaps of fun ;D

If you ever want to chat or need any help, feel free to message me! Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you around 8) I'm sure you'll fit in just fine (:

Years
    Welcome to Pokemon Community! :D
    I'm sure you'll have loads of fun on here hehe

If you ever need help or just feel like having a chat, I'm always happy to talk :>

Back