• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hydro Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    there was gold sliver and cyastal
    there was ruby sappire and emeral
    there was dimond peral and platium
    now there is fire red leaf green and
    Hydro Blue
    Infromation
    hi i am Balkj06 I am a begginer hacker and don't know much stuff about it this is my frist hack hope you like it
    Hack of Fire red

Storyline
    because this is my first hack and don't know alot about hacking it has the same storyline has fire red but instead of going to the Sevii islands you go to the Hoeon rigoen (halfway though making it)

Thing i will add to Storyline when I am able too
    Pro Oak got new pokemon (Joto Starters) to give to the new trainers
    your brother who is a strong pokemon trainer with a elekid teaches you how to train pokemon
    when he finds a shiny pidey he caputes it then goes to Oak who is amaze to see it
    Then Jessie and James ( i will change the names soon ) steal the shiny pidey
    Pro Oak lets you take a pokemon then you and your brother have a double battle to take the pidey back
    then they blast off

Bugs
    none

Help
    i need a

• text editor
    • pro Oak to give me the natinal dex not Kanto dex
    • tilte screen eaditor
    HYDRO BLUE BAlKJ06

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    You need to expand on your storyline and/or features to keep this thread open.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    Hm, it's a pretty good hack, but you really need to put more into the storyline, like this for an example:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2009
    where is the game link?
    I like hydro blue please edit the link:P

not:pokemon türkiyeden dementor için istiyorum...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back