• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'll give up on my Phanpy. :'C And I wanted a Shellder...hope I'm not too late to catch one.

Can I bunk with Adelle and Tyler? :D

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Name7aken-

Shakes once.... crash!

The Shellder splashes back into the water and swims off as fast as it can, dissappearing into the darkness. You cannot try to catch it again.

@Roserade -

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... shakes three times.... ping!

Congrats, you caught a(n):

Spr_2g_090.png

Shellder
Snow/Haze, Lv. 4

Tackle: Colorless Type; The user throws itself at the foe.
Foam Attack: Fluid Type; The user blows small, sticky bubbles to attack the foe. Although this attack barely does any damage, it may leave the foe paralyzed.
Telekinesis: ???? Type; The user (closes it shell) and glows white. Although it's now extremely vunerable, in this state, it can grasp and throw its foes using its mind.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2021
Can I at least have like 1 level up between the 3-4 battles I've had? I mean I'm sure he's gained a little xp in that time

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hm, sure. Usually, I don't give out XP for battles that ended with catching of Pokemon or defeat, but since you've been in quite a few batttles now, I updated your level.

YAY BUNKMATES <3

I wouldn't give up on that Phanpy, though. Phanpys are awesome <3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
But but I need to get to Cherrygrove! D:

Crap, everybody's getting a Shellder. o.o Maybe I should get a Remoraid instead...but Witthoefft already has one. Darn you guys. A Krabby?

...but I want a Shellder. DX

Oh, and your characters might get a shock the next morning when they wake up to find this unknown dude on the bed next to them. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
it's a public dormitory, no body should be THAT surprised. d:

Adelle's pretty knocked out. You'd have to yell to wake her up. <:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'm sure you'll find Rile won't react the way Tyler'll expect. XD He's had a long day.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'M SORRY ; u ; I'll just try to catch a Shellder, then I swear I'll get to where you are!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
@Miss Doronjo-

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... crash!

Remoraid wasn't weak enough! Right before you go to get it again, a chef comes by and starts yelling at you for trying to catch a Pokemon without permission. Apparently, that waiter you met.... doesn't actually work there. He was planning to mug you and steal whatever Pokemon you caught later.

Well, looks like you're not getting that Remoraid now. :X

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Say, what happened to Kiyoshi? Where did he go? Because he hasn't been on for a few days, and it seems like the people that are waiting are waiting on the people that are trying to catch something, and he's not here to tell them if they caught it. Am I making any sense?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I understood you. XD I was wondering the same thing...he usually responds right away. Maybe something big happened, or his Internet has problems or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, good question. Perhaps he can't get to the computer or... assignments? Power outages? I'm sure we'll hear from him soon!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I..... hate my life..... X.X

I'm pretty much so behind now... Don't think I can catch up... unless.... Kiyoshi let's me do a super catch-up post... (And it will be a VERY VERY big one...) Stupid family problems.... D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You should just write an ENORMOUS catch up post since we haven't seen kiyoshi for a little bit anyways.

JUST DO IT.

Back