• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypothetical : What should Ash do after becoming a Champion-Master!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    A Hypothetical Question : What should Ash do after becoming Champion Master ???
    Since he already reached his Goal .

Its not rare for Champion Masters to have a second occupation ! Diantha is an Actress , Steven is Stone Collector , Cynthia is ruin Researcher , Lance is a Pokemon G-Man.
    So What Should Ash do ???

Its a very important question for the Anime.
    Producer doesn't want to replace Ash & Pikachu for Marketing Purpose But they can't go Endlessly with Ash Journey to be a Pokemon Master Because some point everyone will get tired .

So The Producer has to come up with plot that will allow Pokemon to go Endlessly With Ash & Pikachu !

For example : Doreamon can go Endlessly because it about Doreamon trying to fix Nobita's problem with his Gadget .
    ''Youkai Watch'' can go Endlessly because its a Gag Anime about the Protagonist life around various Youkai.
    Crayon Shinchan can go endlessly because its about the Life of a weird Kid and his family.
    ''Phineas & Ferb'' can go endlessly Because Its about 2 Brother inventing Something Amazing everyday while their Older Sister trying to Bust them !!
    None of those Anime about A boy trying to reach a Sudden goal.

But Pokemon is about a Boy trying to reach a Sudden Goal So its can't go endlessly So Writer/Director has to come up something for That Boy to do after achieving his Goal that can go Endlessly.

For Example , Ash training to be an "Aura Guardian'' after becoming a Champion-Master and traveling around the world to solve various problem in Pokemon world.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • Ash will probably win in the very last episode of pokemon when its all said and done but honestly i see him becoming either a poke professor like Oak or A frontier brain since he can become one when ever he wants to. and honestly i dont see pokemon ever ending like ever even when ash gets written off the show i just see someone else just taking his place once ash does become a "pokemaster" this all does depend on how well the game is selling though because the more games that comes out the more pokemon

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • This will most likely happen if the anime ever does reach a series finale. I guess Ash will go back home to Pallet Town and still occasionally travel just not as much. He might still travel seeing as he loves it so much.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I think if he ever becomes champion-master. He should go find his father and have a massive arc about defeating Team Rocket once and for all.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just because Ash becomes a champion master does not mean his goal to becoming a Pokémon Master is over. He'll continue his life finding stronger opponents and bonding with his Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Just because Ash becomes a champion master does not mean his goal to becoming a Pokémon Master is over. He'll continue his life finding stronger opponents and bonding with his Pokémon.

Not that this really matters as Hidaka's no longer on the show (thank goodness), but according to him, Ash winning a League would mean the show ends (though then again, Ash DID win the Orange League and the show went on).

This will most likely happen if the anime ever does reach a series finale. I guess Ash will go back home to Pallet Town and still occasionally travel just not as much. He might still travel seeing as he loves it so much.

That would technically be a franchise finale, as the Original Series, AG, DP, Best Wishes, and XY are technically separate series to each other. Still, good point, and I suspect XY will probably be the final series anyways, especially considering how badly the overall Anime is doing in terms of ratings (the only other anime to do as terribly or worse is Dragon Ball Z Kai, and that's already out the door anyways).

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Continue traveling to other regions (including spin-off regions), choose Max as his apprentice and start mentoring him, rechallenge past conferences tnat he lost in, many things. So the writer don't have to drag out the same arc fatigue and defeat at the end of each region with a sad look on his face and a 5-to-6 scoreboard.?

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • I think if he become pokemon master he will try to finish the team rocket evil organisation

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    There is a Pokemon Doujin call ''Festival Of Champion'' ! It take after Red become a Champion.
    It seem all the Powerful trainer such as Gym-leader , E4 and Champion participating in some sort a ''World Tournament'' .
    Anyway , That Doujin can serve as better example of Post league Saga that can take place after Ash became a Champion !
    Unfortunately , This Doujin is only available in Japanese & Spanish.
    It seem No English Translation group is interested in translating this Doujin.
    Shsssssssss , It make me So Mad !
    There So many translation group to translate stupid Doujin that has Nothing but Boob & Fanservice But there isn't a single ''translation group to translate this Doujin .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Pokemon Ranger and somewhat of a busy dad (like Naruto in the end, becoming the Nanadaime/7th hokage and a busy dad) would be a very plausible idea... helping pokemon issues and saving their enviroment cuz he loves Pokemon more than everyone else in his life. None of the champions are rangers, so Satoshi being the 1st champion to become a Pokemon ranger is very possible.

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
    Years
  • I think Ash is more like adventure/travel with his friends and pokemons. Beside that, hes the pokemon champion master already. Its not the end, he meet other places, people, pokemon and other villain any region. ^_^ More challenges comes up :3 haha -.-

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I think Ash is more like adventure/travel with his friends and pokemons. Beside that, hes the pokemon champion master already. Its not the end, he meet other places, people, pokemon and other villain any region. ^_^ More challenges comes up :3 haha -.-

You're referring to the Orange Islands league, right?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Aura Guardian and "Epic detective Satoshi helping people" sounds like most valid idea.
    But I don't believe he will ever win.

Hmm , Ash become Pokemon Master and form a detective club with 3 new friend .
    Then meet a Girl with Icy Cold Personality that been targeted by an Evil Organization for knowing a special Code of a Powerful Weapon and She living with a new identity .
    Ash keep this secret from other 3 member and investigate the Evil Organization with the help of Looker & International Police while protecting the girl.
    Sound more like Detective Conan , Isn't it !

Back