• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I always forget about these kind of forums whenever I'm new.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    So I'll give a quick summary of an intro:

Hello, New User, Pokemon Fan, Yes it's from Banjo-Kazooie, I know I need a sig, etc, etc.

I'm sure you guys know the routine by now. <_<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Banjo-Kazooie...I haven't played that in a few years. Fun times, though...

Anyhoo, I know how that is...I join lotsa forums and then forget about it...but this is first one that I haven't done that with! *GASP*
    Reguardless, Welcome to the PC!
    I hope you have fun here!

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Banjo-Kazooie is teh shweetness. Welcome to PC!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Banjo-Kazooie was one of my favorite games to play when I had my N64...good times, good times.

Anyway welcome to PC, make sure to read the rules and PM the staff if you have any problems

Back