• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am a new member and a big fan of pokemon!! Do you all love pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2012
    Hey guys! My favorite pokemon as to be mew, the legendary one:) Share with me yours :D

Anyway, i am a big fan of pokemon for years!! Have been playing from yellow, to gold and silver version to diamond version! Even derived with codes to perform better! hehe

I have a close friend who loves singing and he is also a fan of pokemon (though not as big as me) and he recently recorded a music video!
    I think it is really funny so check him out!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    YES WE ALL LOVE POKEMON! Or... I do at least. Welcome to PC. :) My favourite Pokemon actually is Herdier, which... would probably lose to Mew in a battle, depending on level & other details really. :x It's nice to see we get people who are still fans of the original Pokemon though! What's your favourite game? I assume by mentioning Diamond you haven't yet played Black and White? Because you totally should do so. :3 Basically as great as the first few games but 10x better, really. Then again I'm very bias towards generation 5, lol.

I'll check out the video soon but by the image showing up it looks kinda interesting! I assume you'll be hanging out in the Pokemon sections, so just check the index for all of those - you'll see many. We've even got forums for the original games if that even interests you! (Metal & Color Generation) But yeah, there's lots of things around this forum which relate to Pokemon so have a look around - especially check out the trading and battling sections (Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center) if you enjoy doing either of those.

Anddd if you have any questions, ask any of us with bold usernames or post in Community Questions and Feedback. Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • For *better* advertising, please add the youtube link or channel on your signature; advertising a video on a thread like this one is considered as spam, and you can get in trouble for that.

Buuuut since you did manage to introduce yourself, welcome aboard! So Mew is your favorite? As a welcome gift from me to you, have a plushie!
    I am a new member and a big fan of pokemon!! Do you all love pokemon?

irl, I used to have a Mew keychain... it was my favorite to carry when I was in school. I lost it when I entered high school. :(

A lot of us have been fans of Pokemon since we were little ones, and we still enjoy it today. I, however, have been a fan since the beginning of time (when the Anime debuted, that is. lol). So, today I still cherish those memories I have when I was little and nostalgically playing the GB games. I do recommend you to explore the 5th Generation if you haven't done so though. It's sorta of a reboot of Pokemon, but the region (and the Pokemon) are really amazing. Forever (the poster above me) moderates the Black & White section, so check that section out!

Oh, and I haven't said my favorite Pokemon. Haha. I must have carried away. xD My favorite is definitely Meganium.

I hope you enjoy PC, though. We'd love for you to stay and have fun. ^_^ You can always come up to myself or Snivy063 if you ever have any questions, or you can also ask any other staff member (even Forever right above me!) in bold colored names. We're friendly and responsive, so no doubt about it. ^_^ See ya around the forums, and have fuuuun :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys! My favorite pokemon as to be mew, the legendary one:) Share with me yours :D

Anyway, i am a big fan of pokemon for years!! Have been playing from yellow, to gold and silver version to diamond version! Even derived with codes to perform better! hehe

I have a close friend who loves singing and he is also a fan of pokemon (though not as big as me) and he recently recorded a music video!
    I think it is really funny so check him out!

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... Heh, I guess we're all long-time fans of Pokémon, huh? I have started with Red and haven't stopped every since. :)

I assume that, by "derived", you meant "patched with a ROM hack", right? PC has a great selection of ROM hacks to be used :) Just head to the Emulation section for more details!

Don't forget that there are also the more general Pokémon discussion forums :) There should be something for everyone, including you.

I hope to see you again!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2012
    It is amazing how a japanese created game could be a world-wide phenomenal:)

Thank you soo much patricia!! You are sooo sweet and i really really love the plushie!!! I have a good feeling about this forum as the people all seem so nice and generous with their experiences:)

Actually i also love all the legendary pokemons such as dragonair :D

Anyway patricia, how do i add signature to the youtube links so as not be accused of spamming ? :)

YES WE ALL LOVE POKEMON! Or... I do at least. Welcome to PC. :) My favourite Pokemon actually is Herdier, which... would probably lose to Mew in a battle, depending on level & other details really. :x It's nice to see we get people who are still fans of the original Pokemon though! What's your favourite game? I assume by mentioning Diamond you haven't yet played Black and White? Because you totally should do so. :3 Basically as great as the first few games but 10x better, really. Then again I'm very bias towards generation 5, lol.

I'll check out the video soon but by the image showing up it looks kinda interesting! I assume you'll be hanging out in the Pokemon sections, so just check the index for all of those - you'll see many. We've even got forums for the original games if that even interests you! (Metal & Color Generation) But yeah, there's lots of things around this forum which relate to Pokemon so have a look around - especially check out the trading and battling sections (Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center) if you enjoy doing either of those.

Anddd if you have any questions, ask any of us with bold usernames or post in Community Questions and Feedback. Have fun!

Actually I am still playing the Silver Version ;) I do prefer the original version of pokemon and is still a big fan of yellow version! Have any one even manage to capture MEW before? COS I HAVENT!! haha it's a shame that it is my favorite pokemon and yet i have yet possess it before!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Favorite Pokemon....I couldn't even begin to answer so I'll just say the one thats on my mind the most. Parasect.
    I know what you are thinking, why Parasect?
    You know that song by coldplay called paradise? Everytime the chorus goes "para para paradise" in my head I say "paras paras parasect"
    Lame, yes, but true.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It is amazing how a japanese created game could be a world-wide phenomenal:)

Thank you soo much patricia!! You are sooo sweet and i really really love the plushie!!! I have a good feeling about this forum as the people all seem so nice and generous with their experiences:)

Actually i also love all the legendary pokemons such as dragonair :D

Anyway patricia, how do i add signature to the youtube links so as not be accused of spamming ? :)

My name isn't really Patricia. Patricia is the name of the woman on my avatar & signature. For now, you can call me Megan, which is short for my username. I apologize if I confused you! xD

To answer your questions about adding a video to your signature, you can only add the video link to your signature. Embedding videos onto your signature is against the rules. Instead of having to embed, go as " Check out this dude right here! " on your signature. You use the "[*/url] (no asterisk)" tags to make the link.

Hope that heeeeps. :3

Years
  • Hey guys! My favorite pokemon as to be mew, the legendary one:) Share with me yours :D

Hi Mangotan1987, my fave's Oshawott.

I see you haven't played Black or White yet, they are awesome and are definitely worth checking out.

Just remember to read the rules or contact a moderator or in fact, any member of staff.

Back