• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am after all region starters!! Please help!!

Jikeal

Prof.Bobs Team/New Breeder
Years
  • Basically im a beggining breeder and i need 1of each starter 2kick me off!!
    So far i have gained a few starters & the remaining ones i need are Totodile chikorita & torchic!!
    If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated!!
    My FC is 1590 5485 6210

Last edited:

Jikeal

Years
  • kool thanks heaps!! i have chimchar turtwig & piplup!! thats it!! But i really want treeko!! if you could give me all other starters that would be greatly appreciated!!

Jikeal

Years
  • Thanks heapz!! This will help me out so so much but wat do i need 2trade u in return..? & im guessing you will just msg me when your ready 2trade..?

hubert-frank-chan

awesome trainer
    Years
  • there is only one pokemon i need and thats ho-oh. so just give me filler stuff like bidoof etc. um i will pm you when im done. give me an hour and i will have it done

Jikeal

Years
  • kk kool thanks heaps for this!! if i had that pokemon i wuld give it 2u without hesitation but i dont got1!! sorry..!!
    i dnt mind if i dnt get them all rite now i would just like atleast 3 to begin with then when your ready i will hav the rest!! Thanks heaps for this though i really appreciate it!! i owe you 1

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
  • Erm, may I ask for those starters also?=D

I'd really love to have them. I just don't need Mudkip and Chimchar

My friend code is 1375 8137 4771

Back