• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back from a 2 years absence.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Hello everybody, i don't know if anyone remembers me, hopefully someone does :nervous:. I used to post by the names of Kyo, PN Kyo, and Red Typhlosion and i was the webmaster of pokenitro.com. I will try to be a very active member and hopefully make new friends. :D

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I obviously wasn't here two years ago. Welcome back though. As they say, the more the merrier.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Thanks and i will definitely enjoy my self here:P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Of course I believe I remember you. You were here two years ago but suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Of course, you are not gonna remember me because of many major factors since back then. Welcome Back.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Of course I believe I remember you. You were here two years ago but suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Of course, you are not gonna remember me because of many major factors since back then. Welcome Back.
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Is good to know someone remembers me:), even though i don't remember you.:(

Years
  • Hehe, even in my periods of absence from this place, I've never been gone for a whole year, let alone two. I think my longest streak was about 8-9 months. =P

Anyways, welcome back to PC.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Well then Welcome Back, I'm sure you were missed by some, and you'll be a great asset to the community ^^

Anyways see yah round old boy :3

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Thanks, it feels good to be back at PC.:)

Back