• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back!!

Years
    okay, i know i wasnt very active before, and most of you probably dont even remember me. but i was last here in 2008, and i just re-discovered my account! so im here. mostly, im gonna be looking for trades and battles over wi-fi on heartgold and soulsilver. my friend code is on my card in my signature, pm me yours if you like!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Aw, you don't have a welcome yet! Let me fix that for you. Welcome back to PC. I know how it's like to come back after a while, and though things may appear different from your first stint here, the people are very open and accepting. Especially the traders! If you get stuck in, there's sure to be someone who'll trade and battle with you. And if you need some help, don't hesitate to contact a staff member - we're the ones with the bold usernames. We should hopefully be able to help you out. :D

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome back to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules (if you haven't already) before you get posting around, as they've probably changed since your last visit!

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy it here~

Back