• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I would make a thread as I have just come back after being away for a long time. You will probably see me posting around again, and I am now not as busy as I was before (last year) so am now able to spend some time here again. So to everyone who knows me (and the people who do not) I just wanted to say Hi again.

Absol.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    Hi,
    I really like your avatar pic, it is very nice. PM me if you want to become friends and chat as I am usually always available to talk to :)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Absol said:
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I would make a thread as I have just come back after being away for a long time. You will probably see me posting around again, and I am now not as busy as I was before (last year) so am now able to spend some time here again. So to everyone who knows me (and the people who do not) I just wanted to say Hi again.

Absol.
    Hewwo, hewwo! Welcome back to PC, Absol? Did you miss us? X3 Enjoy your stay once again at PC and we'll all see you soon, Absol! ^^

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Isn't Making Threads Like This Against PC Rules?

Oh Well, Welcome Back.
    Please Follow All The Rules & Post Alot, Thanks!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Absol! ^_______^ Welcome back to The PokeCommunity! 8D My name's Kelsey, I don't believe we've met before. ^.~ Well, I hope you stay here with us longer this time; have fun! ^^

And actually, Ash Ketchum From Pallet, threads like these are allowed. ^^ I changed the rules a looooooong time ago, remember? XD

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Absol said:
    Hi everyone,

Absol.
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you have any questions and or need help,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to help you my best. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hello Absol, welcome back to PC, and hope youa re ready to stay for good this time. I'm sure you've read the rules a long time ago, but make sure you don't forget.
    PM me to be friends, and wish you the best of luck..

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome to PC ,agian.Have a good time here and make new friends ^__^>

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome back to the oh so wonderful Pokemon Community~! =D I dont believe I have met you yet, so I shall introduce myself. :3 My name is Karli, its nice to meet you! ^_______________^ Anyways, please continue to follow the rules, but most of all, have fun~!

~Karli

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Mori Seirei said:
    Hey there Absol! ^_______^ Welcome back to The PokeCommunity! 8D My name's Kelsey, I don't believe we've met before. ^.~ Well, I hope you stay here with us longer this time; have fun! ^^

And actually, Ash Ketchum From Pallet, threads like these are allowed. ^^ I changed the rules a looooooong time ago, remember? XD

~Kelsey

[oFF tOpIcNeSS]i mUsT hAvE fOrGoT[/oFF tOpIcNeSS]
    WeLL oNcE aGaIn wElCoMe BaCk AbSoL!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi Absol^^
    Welcome back (although I don't really rember you^^)

Back