• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Back

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone. It seems I wanted to come back earlier than I said. I swear I can't get away from this place. Well anyway I had a nice time with my mom and brother. We did some stuff together. It was pretty good.

I am sad that they went back home, but I know I will always see them again.

Anyway I was trying to get my iPod Touch to work on Wi-Fi. I couldn't figured out. Two months since I had it and I couldn't figure it out. But I found out that I needed to update the firmware for my router. And I did that, and sure enough...my iPod Touch worked! I was so happy. Man my brother tried to help me on it, but he couldn't figure it out himself. But he did tell me I might need to update the firmware. But I was a little scared of how I go around it. But I figured it out and now I am in! YAY!

I tried to get on PC with my Touch and it worked. XD

And my car was fixed when my family was over. Three weeks ago it stopped working. I had a new battery in there. But it was something that was draining it. And it was my alternator. I needed a new one. And plus I needed a new battery. So it was pretty pricey($664 to be exact). Luckily I had my mom and dad to help me out. I swear when I ran out of money something bad happens and I don't have the cash for it. >< It happens all the time.

I think next time I better save a bit more just in case something happens to my car again.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a nice week. And I hope to hear you guys soon. I am back. I decided to come back early.

Bye for now.

Back