• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am bad at witty one liners

Ludds

I am British
    Years
    ...so there goes any chance of making a good first impression.

Hi!

I'm Ludds, but you can call me Nick...or L Dog, or whatever you like really.

I used to have an account on here when I was like 13 but I was a whiny little kid back then so I want to disassociate myself from that account (plus I only had like 6 posts, no friends and most importantly I can't remember my username, let alone my password).

So yes, I am Nick. I am 17. I am a boy. I am in college/sixth form. I like drama. The first Pokémon game I played was my friend's Leafgreen. I then bought Firered for myself and haven't looked back since. I have also owned Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, Black, White 2 and X.

Plz be nice to me and remember that if I say something and you think I must be joking, I probably am. Quite frankly I'm such a sarcastic person I can't even tell whether or not I am being serious sometimes.

k bye.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Hi Ludds! Nice to meet cha! I'm jazzykurl~
    Welcome to pokemon community~ (Well again)

since you have already had a account your probably familiar with this website, though I wasn't here that long ago so I really couldn't say if things have changed much. But most things are pretty easy to sort out.

So your first game was the Red/Blue/Green Remake? Mine too~ though I owned leaf green and adored every second of it.

Oh and you might want to get your public profile sorted out (like the about me, which colours is it)

Anyway hope you have fun here~

Jazzykurl~

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Welcome back ;)

This is one of few introductions that made me laugh, in a positive way :)
    I know the feeling of sarcasm all too well, I am the same. Especially if people ask me questions that were answered 10 seconds ago...

Anyway, I see your earliest game was emerald. I do have to be a nostalgic whiner now, too bad you didnt play the first or second generation, those were awesome! But well, you're close :P

I hope I can get to kniw you better, seeing from this introduction I think we will get along just fine ^^
    If you need help with sonething just send a message ;)!

Ludds

I am British
    Years
    Nice to cybermeet you! Yep Firered will always hold a special place in my heart!

eugh I hate setting up profiles...but yeah I should probably get on that.

mr.alpha thank god I won't be the only one! ;)

Well I just bought a Gameboy Colour the other day so I am keeping an eye out for Gens 1 + 2 at a reasonable price on ebay!

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    I can assure you they're worth the money :) there's no game (besides one who's name is not going to be called.) that has a higher playtime than my old pokemon blue cartridge, which is currently at around 480 hours. Played it since I got it when it was about a year old, and I stopped playing it after getting Pokemon X so it's really a great game :P

Years
    good impression made. welcome to pc. you'll find plenty of sarcasm here, especially in CC&P - chit chat and polls. it's where we go to relax and talk about random stuff :P

Ludds

I am British
    Years
    I can assure you they're worth the money :) there's no game (besides one who's name is not going to be called.) that has a higher playtime than my old pokemon blue cartridge, which is currently at around 480 hours. Played it since I got it when it was about a year old, and I stopped playing it after getting Pokemon X so it's really a great game :P

I kinda know that they are worth it but I am very tight so I have to wait until I can get a bargain. It's who I am :l

good impression made. welcome to pc. you'll find plenty of sarcasm here, especially in CC&P - chit chat and polls. it's where we go to relax and talk about random stuff :P

Ahh good good. I shall surely check it out!

Years
    I kinda know that they are worth it but I am very tight so I have to wait until I can get a bargain. It's who I am :l

Same Here Ludds!! I personally started playing with Crystal when I was.. 6? It was pretty super cool. I also got Silver that Christmas and... Ah, memories. I then traded Silver to my sister for her Yellow :D I didn't really get Pokemon until Saphire came out. I remember staying up with one of my best friends with a lamp on, stuffed animals lining the door (so light couldn't escape) because it was like 2 am... we were caught and had to turn our games over to his mom for the rest of the night! {XD}

It was when Emerald came out (I believe...) that I got Blue Version. I was at a GameStop, and I was looking at their used games... two copies of Blue were being sold for like $4 each!!! I got them both and gave one to my sister :D

I hope you enjoy this time around at PC!!! I play Pokemon Y the most (My friends got me into competitive play >:D), so feel free to add me if you play it!

Back