• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: I am banned and I don't know why.

Lexiosity

YouTuber
Years
  • So, my Discord Username is Lexiosity#0274, I remember being there many years ago, but I don't remember why I was banned, and I was hoping I could be unbanned, if possible, please.

Years
  • So, my Discord Username is Lexiosity#0274, I remember being there many years ago, but I don't remember why I was banned, and I was hoping I could be unbanned, if possible, please.

It appears you were banned for consistently ignoring mods when they asked you to stop trying to take over the chat and steer conversation to yourself all the time (which was happening a LOT), along with some other things regarding attitude.

We'll review this with the Discord team and come back to you with our decision.

Years

Hello, we've decided to revoke the server ban, so you should now be able to rejoin the server here: https://discord.gg/pokecommunity

However if the behaviour comes up again, along with anything else that breaks the rule, it will be straight back to a ban.

Back