• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Dark Morfin

Dark Morfin

Pika Power!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2005
    Morfin, has gone to the dark side. ;)

Hello. I am called Tom, and I like pokemon, but the games are way cool. I also have 500 cards, most rubbish, but some are good. Like typhlosion ex, and maganium ex... Well, I hope lots of us can become friends! :D

- Dark Morfin

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Hey there 500 thats nothing at the last count I had about 2500 thats because every week I bought a booster and I have the best tcard in the world special forces smeargle!!! anyway yeah hey there

Years
    * gives banana * eep, not many left here

I hope you have fun, posts lots and have a great time here at PC!

Years
    I wouldn't sass about the lesser cards, you'd be surprised what they can do, ex isn't a way of life. Or it shouldn't, but yeah.

TCG pissiness aside, welcome, interesting name. Anything else you can tell us about yourself?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hey, and welcome to PC, though we are apparently at some type of crisis I'm sure you'll do fine here...^_^ Now...well...don't mess up like most people have..

loveble_cameron

&#9834;Lovable_boy *kisses*&#9834;
    Years
    well hello babs i hope you have fun here and have lots of friends i can be one of those friends lol so pm me if you want to be friends or if you just want to talk lol bye babs

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Whoa...for a second I thought your name was Dark Muffin...XD Sorry, I just got back from playing soccer for about half an hour, so it's gonna take a little while before my senses come back to me...XD

Anyways, welcome to PC! X3 Sorry about the name confusion, but don't let my idiocy stop you from having fun~! XD

~Kelsey

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Hey!!^^ *gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, or friend, PM me!!^^ I remember collecting pokemon cards and the rarest one i got was a Shiny Raichu card...^^

Back