• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am finally here!

TheFallenOne

Creator of The Game
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Hey everybody here on PC I am TheFallenOne. If you are from Acanthite or some other forums you might have heard of me. Well I am a beginning Photographer and a starting writer too. I hope I don't get eaten(Kudamon!) on this Community.

Thanks Barrage. I have been on other forums before so I am not your average noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Hey... we have the same name format :o
    I guess you're familiar with forums, but it's always a good idea to look at the rules~
    Have fun posting!

TheFallenOne

Creator of The Game
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Nate! At least I know a couple, that might eat me, on this forums.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hey everybody here on PC I am TheFallenOne. If you are from Acanthite or some other forums you might have heard of me. Well I am a beginning Photographer and a starting writer too. I hope I don't get eaten(Kudamon!) on this Community.

Thanks Barrage. I have been on other forums before so I am not your average noob.
    Hello, TheFallenOne, welcome to the glitz and glamour of PokéCommunity! I kid, I kid :P. Anyway, PokéCommunity might be quite a change from Acanthite as we're, well... pretty big.

But hey, Acanthite is the official for the actual fangame, right? That's pretty cool; it's a game I'm actually following closely. Were you ever on the team or did you just like to observe them working? Did you ever get any juicy secrets that PC never did?

Anyway, you like photography? Why don't you check out our Graphics & Photography forum moderated by the wonderful Abnegation who you can feel free to PM if you have any questions about that particular section. I believe there's a Photograph of the Fortnight going on over in the Competitions forum, too. I guess you might be interested in that.

As with the above statement, I suggest you check out our FanFiction section moderated by Astinus.

Once again, welcome to PokéCommunity; feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or need any general help around the forums :).

TheFallenOne

Creator of The Game
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Thanks for all the information Manipulation! I don't know any new info yet for Acanthite and if I did I wouldn't tell. :P I know some staff(She's a Witch) and they are pretty cool.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi welcome to the forum. I am not on that site that you are talking about so I don't know you. But, I can't wait to see you around the forums.

Back