• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am in need for a domain

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    I am in need for a domain for my RPG.
    To see what kind is it. It located at pla.byethost32.com
    I will put ads under your name on the site to help pay for the domain.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    .CO.NR is a REDIRECTION. NOT a domain. Thats a nice RPG you have. Although I don't think people just give away domains unless you get alot of hits etc. This is out of my reach so I can't help. Sorry.:(

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    Faltzer said:
    .CO.NR is a REDIRECTION. NOT a domain. .:(
    co.nr is a redirection is right but i said is a subdomain not domain
    Although I don't think people just give away domains unless you get alot of hits etc. This is out of my reach so I can't help. Sorry
    i agree

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Not this again?

CO.NR is a domain name (not subdomain) for redirection.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    coolmaster said:
    Not this again?

CO.NR is a domain name (not subdomain) for redirection.

We're not going to start this all over again. So I'm just going to say this loud and clear..

.CO.NR is a REDIRECTION. IT'S NOT AN ACTUAL DOMAIN NAME. Don't people get this right anymore? Gosh

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Faltzer said:
    We're not going to start this all over again. So I'm just going to say this loud and clear..

.CO.NR is a REDIRECTION. IT'S NOT AN ACTUAL DOMAIN NAME. Don't people get this right anymore? Gosh
    Okay, there is no need to get rude.
    If you go to .co.nr you will clearly see "domain", subdomain", and "redirect" multiple times:
    ".CO.NR Free Domain Name"
    "Welcome to CO.NR : Free Domain Name aka Free Subdomain Service"
    "Check if your Free .CO.NR Domain Name is still available:"
    "Free URL Redirection"
    "Free Domain Name"
    Both are right, obviously, and this not even the point of this thread. He's asking for a domain not asking what .co.nr is.
    Okay? so if you're just going to post in here to argue what something is, or is not, it's kind of pointless. M'kay?

Years
    Aoriaku said:
    Okay, there is no need to get rude.
    If you go to .co.nr you will clearly see "domain", subdomain", and "redirect" multiple times:
    Both are right, obviously, and this not even the point of this thread. He's asking for a domain not asking what .co.nr is.
    Okay? so if you're just going to post in here to argue what something is, or is not, it's kind of pointless. M'kay?

SEE
    IT SAYS DOMAIN NAME

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Pikachu,why did you post that? It doesn't help the person to get the domain at all.:(

Back