• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am leaving PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • This post isnt a joke, so dont go looking for "hah hah fooled you" anywhere in it. I am very seriously leaving PC.

I dont really want to talk much about my reasons. There are many. Part of it is that I am moving on in my life. My time and engery is going on getting a job, getting my license, all the things that come as I get older. I dont have the net at home any more, and I wont be using PC at the library any more. Im going to miss this place, and miss all my freinds here. I'll miss everyone here. I cant say much just now....so much that I want too, but cant seem to put into words. I guess all I can say is Goodbye. Thank you for the wonderful time I had here and all the people who made it what it was. Please dont forget me.

Soph.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • It's quite sad to see you go, however I don't think I need to remind you that leaving threads aren't allowed. Sorry, Soph. x_X;

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    The same thing is happening with me also.
    But I can still adapt..

I didn't really know you but I hope you have a good life.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Bye.

I think its abit mean that, if other people are leaving PC they can't have a thread about it, and you can? Wheres the sence in that...
    Its a shame for anyone to leave, and we will all miss you.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, leaving threads aren't allowed
    Bai soph, hope everything goes well for you
    *locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back