• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am mighty new here!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    About me:

Most favorite song: You are the flower by Toto

Most favorite movie: ROCKY V

Most favorite book: Emily got her gun but Obama wants to take hers away by Emily Miller

How I got my username: My most favorite youtube user (I am not nigella4me from youtube but I am using the name nigella4me because nigella4me is my most favorite youtube user by far)

Most favorite Mighty Morphin Power Ranger: Kimberly the pink ranger

Most favorite color: Pink

Most favorite game: Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64

Most favorite Pokemon: Doduo

Most favorite sport: Baseball

More about me laters.

Years
  • Jason, yes? Huge welcome to PokeCommunity. =)

I've never heard of that youtuber but I've a few favorites myself that I watch all the time. Still have some videos to catch up on but that's due to laziness above all else.

But hey, Stadium brings back soo many memories, haha. That was one of my favorite games as well as a kid and it took a ton of effort to get through it. My best friend at the time had Stadium 2 so I always went over to her house to play since I couldn't get one of my own. I hope you've been enjoying your time here! Be sure to let me or another staff member know if you're lost along the way.

Back