• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Miiburd!

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Hello, I'm new too.

Just joined yesterday in fact, if you like to chat sometime feel free to PM me. ;)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Well, then, Welcome both of you! =D
    If you guys have time, you should read the rules. Try to post alot and be as active as you can!
    Im jenny, by the way, PM me to chat or for a friend!

Years
    Hi! ^^ I like your avatar. Did you make it? I'm just curious ^^;

Welcome to PC. I hope you have fun while you are here.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    I love birdies too!!^^ I love you avie!!^^ People here are nice, so make sure you be nice too!!!^^ Who knows? You could end up with billions of friends!!^^

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
    Thanks very much everyone. ^__^

Yup, I made the avie thing. I just changed it to Delibird though ^v^ yay.
    The cubone is a minified version of... A link I am not allowed to post yet. o__O
    maybe after 15 posts... XD But if you were curious, you can always PM me and I'll post the link there. Fwee ^^

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Welcome to PC Miiburd! <--I love your username <3 Anyways, I hope you have tons of fun and and enjoy yourself! Somebody may have mentioned this but, please read the rules. If you need a friend of need help, please give me a PM!^^

Back