• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am new and in need of help please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    I can not find mirage island with ditto amd have been going crazy in search of a 5 iv ditto can someone help.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    A different Mirage spot appears daily in OR/AS. This means that you'll have to just keep trying for the ones that have Ditto in them.

If, however, you don't want to keep searching, you can look around Trade Corner to see if anyone has a 5 IV Ditto for you to have.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    I can not find mirage island with ditto amd have been going crazy in search of a 5 iv ditto can someone help.

There's a shiny ditto for trade in the trade corner it's a giveaway soo u don't have to worry about looking for pkmn for it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    Fc 259545383812 please help with ditto havent been able to get one through traing

Back