• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new here

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Hello, I think this is where I post. I am new to this forum and am looking for others to chat with about Pokemon via instant chat.

Hi there Trainer, welcome to PC! We have an instant chat platform here if you'd like to talk with members, just click the "chat" button towards the top of the forum. It should be there somewhere and would take you to our IRC chat group! Hope you have fun. n~n

Anyways, why not tell us more about yourself? We love getting to know people here and it's always fun to see why different members joined us and what they want to do here. :) Have you played X/Y?! I'm totally hooked on the sixth gen games all over again since there are some great Pokemon being wonder traded by those who have Pokemon Bank and Transporter. You can discuss these games and plenty of other fun things, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon, here, so you've come to an awesome place! Everyone is super duper friendly.

Hope to see you around and I hope you also enjoyed your new year. Let the staff know if you need some help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Well, hello there! We have all sorts of chats indeed for you to try out! For example, the trade group have their own channel on the IRC, and PC has it's own server upon the pokemon showdown website, so, I hope you'll enjoy those!

I do hope we can get to know you sometime! Feel free to have a chat with me anytime, and we can get to know each other and become friends! Otherwise, feel free to see what we have in store in PC, as you venture on to different topics and events! We'll be more than happy to see you become active, and meeting fellow PC members!

Have a great day, and I hope to see you again! As said, we'll be always help you out if you need anything~

Back