• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
Years
  • Hello. I am new,and I found the coolest thing ever. Virtual Boy Advace. You can play nearly any FULL version of the pokemon games. I have Ruby(Virtual Boy) and Sapphire (Game Pak), and on Sapphire I will trade Ralts for Mawile.What does the "Bad Egg" hatch into? :\

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Blaziken_Boy said:
    Hello. I am new,and I found the coolest thing ever. Virtual Boy Advace. You can play nearly any FULL version of the pokemon games. I have Ruby(Virtual Boy) and Sapphire (Game Pak), and on Sapphire I will trade Ralts for Mawile.What does the "Bad Egg" hatch into? :\

^___^; Well, if you don't own the actual gamepak, backups (aka roms) are illegal. But anywho, welcome to the boards, if you have any gaming questions please direct them to the Pokemon Games section, people there will be happy to help you.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • Hi! have fun at PC and post lots and dont spam!

(Dont ask for rep either it can result in bad things)

See ya around!

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. I myself only own one Pokemon ROm, but I also have the actual cartridge so there's no problem. If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hi Welcome To PC Have Fun & Post Alot!
    Oh Yeah And On The VBA(Virtual Boy) Like Zapchu Said
    They're ILLEGAL So Try To Stay Outta Trouble XD!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Blaziken_Boy said:
    Hello. I am new,and I found the coolest thing ever. Virtual Boy Advace. You can play nearly any FULL version of the pokemon games. I have Ruby(Virtual Boy) and Sapphire (Game Pak), and on Sapphire I will trade Ralts for Mawile.What does the "Bad Egg" hatch into? :\
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back