• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello, I am Mockingjay.

I am currently working on a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfiction, and I would possibly post it here. Not too sure how to do that, though. :~(

I am looking forward to being a part of the PokeCommunity :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome! Cool i really liked the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games! I'll be interesting to see some fan fiction written about it if you ever find out how to put it here. Once you do figure it out post it since i'm sure many people would enjoy reading something from a new member. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Thanks, I'll hopefully try to remember that :0

The whole reason behind me even writing one is because my 7 year old sister has started to play Explorers of Time. This made me want to restart my Explorers of Sky game, and from there, my imagination has been a whirlwind!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pleeeeeease tell me your name is based on the Hunger Games? BECAUSE I AM GETTING SOOOO HOOKED ON THE SERIES. <3

Haha, I'm sorry. lmao...I'm just obsessed rn. Buuut its great to see ya here on PC, though!

If you're wanting to post your Pokemon fanfic here, you can do so in the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums, and you can copy/paste your story in a new thread. No need to upload it to a filesharing website or anything. xD Also in the meantime, discuss writing techniques, as well as meet other writers & authors. There's also a library full of stories & poems for you to read, if you have the chance to do so, of course!

Have fun writing & posting! Be sure to read the rules, and don't be shy to come to me or Snivy063 if you have questions. ok :D We literally don't use our grass-type powers. xD See ya around :3

Years
  • Hi mockingjay! I'm ShadowX! brand spankin new as of....(looks at the clock) 7 minutes ago!

A fanfiction eh? Sounds nice! I've been trying to get back into it again....i never got to the point of posting though......as soon as i was halfway my story was ummmm well it was one of those...."it was a good idea at the time" moments...ahahahah ehhh...

Back