• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am New!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Hey, people of PokeCommunity. I have visited these forums lots of times but i have finally decided to create an account to join the "buzz". So I hope i have fun and meet lots of new and hopefully friendly people!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Greetings, I am also new to PC so I am happy I can be the first one to welcome you.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nzerozero! I trust you'll have a good time here. You can call me Sonic if you please.

The people here are a friendly bunch, and me having joined 2 months ago found that out. The users here are nice and welcoming, and will help when needed. If you do need help, it's best to contact a moderator, like the moderator of The Welcome Lounge, Cirno. She will help you if needed, so ask her questions about getting to grips.

Hope you have a nice time here, and enjoy your stay. Happy posting!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Nzerozoro. So you have decided to join? I'm sure you won't miss out what makes Pokecommunity a forum! Don't be afraid to talk to us, we won't bite.

Well, I wish that you have fun in PC. So welcome! :)

Years
  • Your avatar is awesome, because N is one of the best characters ever in Pokemon. Period.

But anyways, welcome to PC Nzerozero! I have to say your name also looks cool as well. We are a friendly but helpful bunch, and although I've been here way longer than some of these guys have I still know how great PC is. Is there any reason as to why you joined? Maybe to discuss the Pokemon games, or chit-chat or something?

As Classic Sonic stated, read rules or ask moderators if you need help, like our The Welcome Lounge moderator named Cirno. She'd be happy to assist you with any help you need. I'm also happy to talk to ya anytime, my VM wall is always open because making new friends can help you know more about PC.

Have a nice time, and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back