• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am newbie..

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2009
    Hi All.

My name is Harris and I have just recently join this site.
    I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding pokecommunity community.
    Glad to join this site.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Heya Harris!
    It won't be a problem to interact with people here. You'll find yourself interacting with many people in no time at all! XD

So, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! Read the rules and FAQ to be on the safe side. And if you want any help regarding PC, you can ask any other member, without being hesistant, coz all of them are really nice and will help you no matter what(you can ask me too! ^_^).

So, have fun! ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You make it sound like you're some kind of spy =o

But yeah, welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here! Most of us don't bite and you'll find a lot of areas to chat in =]

Maxzeroedge

Ready for simply anything
    Years
  • HEY!!!!!! Read the rules and be on the safe side.......
    Though I never cared about that XD
    Famous as a rule breaker but not here....
    *Hides his true colours*

Aeroblast.

~Master Lugia~
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity Harris
    don't forget to read the rules!:)
    and feel free to add me if u wish so..?

Back