• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Newbie

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh you're not a level 100 Typhlosion? You need to level up ;; But anyway! Tell us more about yourself :3 Why did you join - why are you only level 99?! What do you like the most about Pokemonnnn? I hope you level up quickly, maybe it'll be soon, or after you've been here for a bit?

BUT I hope you do have fun around here. :)

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
    Years
  • Hello, Typhlosion!
    If only I didn't feed my last Rare Candy to my Pokemon. How sad that you're still only level 99...
    Maybe you can train against my Empoleon! Yeah, that's a great idea and it'll get you to level 100 quickly!
    Anyway, other than the subject about your level, do you have a trainer? A nickname? Anything about yourself we should know?
    Your whole introduction was literally 1 sentence.

Even if you don't, though... welcome to TPC. Enjoy your time here!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome, Tyhlosion! *Pets* Awww, you're still a Lv.99? I'm sure I have a rare candy hiding around here somewhere...

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here! Welcome to the forums!~

RudeStyle

Artangels
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Welcome to forums.
    Have a fun time meeting everyone in the community!

Even though its very big haha

Back