• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am not gone! Fear nottt!

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • Yeah. I have exams and HUGE school stuff going on right now. You all know how important my education is for me, and it's definitely crunch time. The last week has been spent studying for midterms and taking them. I hardly get online. I'd usually say that I'd be coming back soon around early next week, but I don't know this year. The teachers that I have basically give one day for the midterm and then start ALL NEW STUFF THE NEXT DAY. I have huge tests next week already! These teachers don't get that we have six or seven exams to do and we can't continue on like zombies. I had a little stress bubble where my midterm in science suffered. We'll likely get it back tomorrow. Ohhhhh boy! I just want those long summer days where I had my glass of iced water and my little dozen-mini cupcakes next to my computer. No worries, headset on, friendly conversations, great topics, and just fun. But now? Damnn, winter is the opposite of summer in more ways than temperature. :/ I'm obviously speaking about my side of the equator, but ya know. It'd be nice to have the chill life again.

Back