• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am The Ace Adventurer!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2012
    Hello people of the poke community. I am honored to be on this forum. i will not be bad! If that is a short enough introduction for u ppl then leave a comment. ooh a ninja :rambo:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm glad to see you won't be bad! And hopefully you have lots of good adventures, right?! But yes, your introduction is indeed short! You should totally tell us more about yourself, perhaps your interests, your favourite ice cream, the time of day the sun goes down, idk, your creativity in expressing your life is very much welcomed! Because that totally makes sense. Welcome. :)

Years
  • Hello there Ace, mind I just call you that?

I am Hikari, nice to meet you. *shakes hand*

Nica's right, if you told us more about yourself we would help direct you to where you need to go. PC is a forum that caters for everyone, we have several Pokemon boards obviously and a few non-Pokemon ones too so there's something for everyone!

(Nica is Requility's real name btw)

So, what's your fave Pokemon? For me, it's Oshawott.

My fave Pokemon characters include Cheren, Bianca, Elesa, Shauntal, Cheren, Caitlin, Dawn, Hilda, Ash, Cilan, Ivory (B2/W2's female PC), May, N, Homika, Lyra and Iris.

If you get lost, contact Requility there or any other bold name user. I'm also free for a VM conversation most of the time!

- Hikari10

Back