• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I blame Magikarp!

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I blame magikarp for me blaming magikarp.

Does that even make sense? D:

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I blame magikarp to make most TV shows sex and drugs related.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • MAGIKARP!!!!!*psycho crazy sad face* WHY DO YOU MAKE US SUFFER!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!! WHY DID YOU MAKE MUFFINS RISE FROM THE DEAD AND KILL OUR LOVED ONES!!! HOW STUPID ARE YOU!! YOU!! YOU RED/ORANGE FREAK!! WHY DO YOU HAVE WHISKERS!!! AND WHY CANT YOU SHUT YOUR GIANT MOUTH!!! WHY DO YOU TAX OUR TEA!!! WHY DID YOU KILL DITTO YOU HORRIBLE POCKET MONSTER!!!!! AND WHY DID YOU MAKE RICK ROLLS!!! OH GOD NO ITS COMING AGAIN!!! AAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*fades to black*

"Never gonna give you up!
    Never gonna let you down!
    Never gonna run around and hurt you!
    Never gonna give you up!
    Never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna.........."

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    *shakes ChrisTom*
    I blame magikarp for being the color of evil.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    I blame Magikarp for the fact some idiots are constantly prank calling me.

Years
  • Hey i was the original person who posted this game but oh well :)

I blame magikarp because my thread was taken from me nnnoooeeesss damn you magikarp you ain't a gyrados yet

I blame Magikarp for making the Anime hate Porygon!

cow and chicken that's old and by the that had nothing to do with the i blame magikarp it was his signature thing

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I blame magikarp on his getting bullied in highschool. Well magikarp its your fault! Maybe if you hadnt worn your pants to you chest and had glasses the size of laptops then you wouldnt be picked on so much*.

*this is of course impossible and highly implaudible due to the fact that not only is Magikap Fictitious he also wouldn't go to high school, or due to him being a fish worn pants.

Also he would've beaten the crap out of them and be a football star due to his main offense, Tackle

Back