• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I, blaziken77, am back

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Yesh, I am back. I won't be as noobish as I was the last time I came here, and I hope not many noobs are around this place anymore. I think hardly anyone will remember me, but, oh, well.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hm...nope, don't remember you. But oh well. xD; Welcome back! I hope you have a great time, please read over the rules again if you haven't already done so. ^_^

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I did, although once I accidentally posted in a one-month-old thread. T-T Meh, I'll try better. I don't remember seeing you either. o_0

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    There are so many Blazikens around here, I can't keep them all straight. XD; But welcome back anyway! X3 I hope you have a fun time here, enjoy your stay.

~Kelsey

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, blaziken77!! Can't say I remember seeing you around, but I'm always glad to see old members return. Now hopefully you hang around for good this time. See you around the community!! XD

Back