• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I broke a nail.

Do you wear nail polish?

• Yes! All the time!

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. It's evil.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • sometimes...*shrugs*

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • What's "nail polish"?

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • How dare you ask me such a dumb question!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i wear nail polish <3 and i'm a guy o.o no, i'm not a he-she, it's black >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Nah, there is no reason for me to wear nail polish. In other words, I don't feel like it. If for some reason I did, it would be useless, since I usually pick/bite my nails all the time...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I wear nailpolish whenever I feel like it or whenever I get a cool new color. Right now, I have three colors randomly on my nails, one nail on my right hand is orange, the other hand has four painted black and purple (symbolizing Mary of course) and on my right thumb is clear polish
    Sometimes for my friend, I do pink. Honestly, nail-polish is more of a symbol for me than an attractive decoration.

Years
    I hardly ever do because I bite my nails, so it would just look crap. If had nails, I would wear it...but you can be guarentied that it would be black nailpolish...not that I wear any other colour anyways >.<

Years
    I don't. I just don't have any. Besides, I hate it when it starts chipping off, because I usually don't have nail polish remover, so I have to peel it off myself. It's the most annoying thing ever >>;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No... I'm a nail-biter (and I should stop, lol. o.x) and plus, I feel that my nails can't 'breath' enough when I do wear it. It feels stuffy. x.x;

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Nah. I really can't stand wearing any kind of makeup. Not to mention I'm horrible at it, so when I try I usually get it all over my fingers :O

Back