• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I came from the past... I think?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Why greetings to everyone! I have came across this place randomly countless times during my countless random Pokemon searches. So I was like why not join? It may actually turn out that this place is all good for me and I can fit in and all that sweet stuff. But apparently I was already registered here. What is this? I don't even know when I did it. But hey I did it already in the past so that saved me a couple of minutes! That's cool right? So I came from the past... into the present? Well I guess I did not come since I done nothing in the past so I did not existed here in the past so uh... let's just imagine I joined now. It's confusing!
    Okay so I should talk about me for a change. So ummm... I like Pokemon(bet you didn't see what one coming)! Well pretty much liking it since it started, was not disappointed with any generation so far. Yeah I am one of those weird guys that has no favorite game or gen and gets new favorite Pokemon by every playthrough, specifically 6 new additional favorites to the list. I am sure you get the idea. But I have like most favorite ones! For a top 3: 1st Glaceon, 2nd Skarmory, 3rd Nidoking. Funny thing is my favorite for very long time I considered Skarmory but I realized that I think, talk, praise and use Glaceon stuff much more often so technically I love Glaceon the most. It is like my love for the color purple, for years I do not even realize it that it is my favorite, like a subconscious love. I am also that strange guy that gives a chance for every Pokemon to prove itself, I would use any Pokemon. Well okay I would not use Unown or Delibird, they are like a Magikarp that does not even evolve.
    I am your regular completely irregular guy. I am deep thinker, good at getting ideas. I like to tell and explain things in detail, mainly coming from loving to share things and to make sure there is no misunderstanding. I am capable of to have conversation about anything really, I am also opened to learn about new stuff as well. For hobbies I like games, watching animes, discussing stuff and coming up with ideas. Oh I am also trying at story writing. I mostly do original stuff, though I do come up with sorta fanfics too like that idea about a life and journeys of a over the top Pokemon Professor.
    So um yeah I hope I can fit in. Usually not the easiest for me, mostly I don't even know where to start. So I hope I did not made too long and boring introduction. Feel to ask questions! As a matter of fact I love question! Heck I can't even go to sleep if a question is not asked! So yeah go ahead and ask please!

Years
    I joined in March 2011 as well, but hey welcome to PC!

Even though your account is around two years old, it's never too late to start getting active! While a lot has changed in just those two years I've been a member here (I joined around the same time you did, but a week earlier) like how the forums changed, and that supporters were not green back then. PC has loads of sections that will definitely make you want to stick around, and that's what made me managed to stick around for so long. And nice avatar, Glaceon is one of my fave Eeveelutions too.

Anyways, if you ever need help don't hesitate to contact a moderator and they should be able to point you in the right direction, but there's also helpful non-staff as well so I'm sure loads of people would love to lend a hand and eventually you might make new friends. Also, read the rules so you can stay out of trouble because breaking rules is not fun at all. I'm always open for visitor messages so feel free to pop by my profile anytime if you wanna chat.

Have fun here at PC, Urutsune!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi Urutsune, and like Hikari said, it's never too late to be active. I think you was stalking around back then, yes? I think you could start by posting in every topic that you like, and I'm sure you have found the section for writing your fanfiction.

I hope you have fun, and don't forget, we're also happy to talk to you, either I, Hikari (the one posted above me) and even mods and the others will be happy if you talk to us via VMs and all. I hope you have great time at PC, and good day!

Years
    Hey Urutsune, welcome to PC!

Like my two friends Hikari and Windy have said, it's never too late to become active around PC! Not to worry, I wasn't as active around PC as I am now back when I first joined, if that makes you feel any better! [: but feel free to explore around!

If you have any questions, always feel free to contact anyone on staff! We'd be glad to help you out!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to send me a friend request and or leave a VM on my profile if you wanna chat! ^_^

Back