• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECKING BAAALL :D

Years
  • Hello friends :D

It's Skat :D

I was in the forums since 2014 but had left very early due to busy schedule but now I am back and here to stay so why not introducing myself? :D

Welp I am a taken male who loves playing pokemon with his gf/waifu :D I love having fun and I have always found interest in the amazing rom hacks people around the world would make since they put effort, attention and imagination and they create something amazing.
    My weaknesses are PMD and Soul silver/Heart Gold rom hacks due to unique concept on PMD(and not many people hack the original Mystery dungeon files as far as I've seen) and well ,I love having a pokemon following me and me being able to talk to it >u< and squeeze it etc. lelel if you have any hack to recommend me feel free to I'd love to try your hacks :D

I am jolly natured freako who loves water, sunny days and having fun with my gf/waifu :D

I was looking forward to try and create my own pokemon hack but due to lack of time I had to drop it early but I'd love to begin and try to learn again ^^

I am an owner of a Nintendo dsi and former owner of a nintendo 3DS, which my cousins broke while I was away working TT-TT rip 3DS 2014 - 2016 but I am going to get a new one soon with pokemon Sun in it and I'd love to add you on my friendlist then :D

Also nice to meet ya :D feel free to leave a comment below and to become friends!

_________________________________________________________________________________
    Random community question: Does Santa exist?
    1: HECK YEEESHHHH
    2: Nuuu ;n;

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • PMD were really fun games! I enjoyed the latest one especially. <33 Sorry about your old 3DS, but I hope you get a new one soon! And welcome! Feel free to explore to your heart's content, and I certainly can't wait for your activity!

And you have yourself a good new year, yeah? I hope we'll chat again and become good friends!

Years
  • Santa can continue to exist in my dreams. ('o')/ lol welcome Skat!

Yeah, ROM hacks definitely take up a lot of time. I think it's worth getting involved in them if you're interested though, the return is always worth it when you can finally start getting feedback and your game gets seen by others. Is very rewarding.

Sorry about your 3DS omg. But definitely get Sun when you can because that's one of the best Pokémon games eeeever. See you!

Back