• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can do Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I can recolor, Take things off to make something else (remember my one legged Ninetales? XD) maybe do fusions and I can make fairies (remember my fairie Ninetales? ^^) And I can add things too. I'm getting better all the time, dun worry! Heh, for examples of my recolors look at the Blue & White section of my sig. Also, if you want me to get to you ASAP try PMing me, as sometimes I forget I post these threads... 0.o And I can do chao btw, I'm getting better, I can do people chao now. NOTE: I prefer to not add the little dot, so if you want it just tell me and I'll add it! ;3 I can also invert the colors, for that tell me if you want a white or a black background, k?

Fairie:
    I can do Sprites

Recolor:
    I can do Sprites

Type Change:
    I can do Sprites

Inverted(if you're wondering why the tail is orange, it's one of my recolors I inverted):
    I can do Sprites

Fusion:
    I can do Sprites

Add Ons (one of my weirder requests, rather like a fusion, but more specific):
    I can do Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Oooh, I'll try... The black or white background is just for inverted colors. lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    It's not very good... lol It's only my secon fairie, so... yeah. lol Since I really don't like it you can request a second one as a gift.

I can do Sprites

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah, and I'll fix the wings this time. But I only use the sprites that I've been using, sorry!

EDIT: Here it is!

I can do Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Vaati, I have six examples. IN MY SIG. 0.o

EDIT: Here's yer rapeon. 0-0

I can do Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'll try, Ever Stray. :3

EDIT:

I did a type edit instead, but it came out really nice. :3

I can do Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2005
    i need help for my pokemon game

ok i want to now if some one can do a sprite for one ash and pikachu sprite like pokemon yellow but enchanced like so its like fire red quality also i want to now if some one can do animation of pikachu different types please??

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Kayota said:
    I can recolor, Take things off to make something else (remember my one legged Ninetales? XD) maybe do fusions and I can make fairies (remember my fairie Ninetales? ^^) And I can add things too. I'm getting better all the time, dun worry! Heh, for examples of my recolors look at the Blue & White section of my sig. Also, if you want me to get to you ASAP try PMing me, as sometimes I forget I post these threads... 0.o And I can do chao btw, I'm getting better, I can do people chao now. NOTE: I prefer to not add the little dot, so if you want it just tell me and I'll add it! ;3 I can also invert the colors, for that tell me if you want a white or a black background, k?

Read that, imran_c, and tell me if it says I can do animations or trainer sprites or enhancements. And you had no reason to email me with the same exact request.

Spirit Wolf, yes.

EDIT: Tell me if it's not what you invisioned. :D

I can do Sprites

Last edited:
    Back