• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can Has Minecraft Skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
  • I uh, don't know how many of you play Minecraft, but if anyone who does would be kind enough to make me a skin it would be greatly appreciated. Now, I would like you to have an at least DECENT level of skill wih this, particularly with shading. No solid color skins, pls! ^_^ I can send you some skins similar to what I would like and outline the certain details I request you follow after you initially volunteer, but the reason I'd like someone to make me a skin from scratch is because I don't have the time or skill to do it myself, but at the same time I would really love a unique skin made especially for me. I know this forum is really not the place for this, but I really would like to find someone ASAP, so I figured I''d make a thread here just in case. (also, I;ve never posted in this section before, so if I am breaking a guideline/guidelines, I'm sorry, someone can go ahead and lock this) Thats all and thank you sssssssooooooo much in advance, I really, really appreciate it!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Hey bud! This probably wouldn't be the best place to ask for that; if I were you, I would look at the Art & Design section of PokeCommunity to see if there are any pixel artists who can make this for you! Search a few of the galleries there and you'll most likely be able to find what you're looking for! To access Art & Design, click the link found right here.

Closed ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back