• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Can't Believe I Finally Have it!

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
  • What games or systems have you gotten recently that overwhelmed you with excitement and engulfed your life?

For me, I finally got a 2DS and Pokemon X about a week ago so playing it is basically all I've been doing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Obviously Pokemon X. It was a Christmas gift for myself. Can't wait to get my 3DS sometime next week.

I also can't wait to buy NASCAR The Game: Inside Line for the Xbox 360 because it's the game I always wanted to buy for a long while now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I guess it would have to be Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I didn't get it when everyone else got it so now I'm playing it when most people have moved on. But I'm still really enjoying it a lot and I hope to do so for a long time now that I finally have my hands on it.

Years
  • I know that after Grand Theft Auto V came out earlier this year, I spent something like 50 hours playing it over the first week and a half, which would be about 5 hours a day. And I know there was a day or two I didn't even play in that timeframe because of work, so that number would be even higher.

The other game would be Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which I've spent 250 hours+ playing since it came out last June. I've played almost every single day that I've had it (other than a 3-4 day pause after my file corrupted), and I'll probably still be for the forseeable future.

TY

StarCraft II, i really wanted this game and spent tons of time on this game XD

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • Rune Factory 4. I got it on December 12th as an early birthday present. One of the best games I've played on the 3DS. Already have like 83.5 hours on it o_o

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Definitely my Wii U(Wind Waker bundle! :D). Considering the way I bought it, I'm pretty excited to have it.

Getting Pokemon Y was also another moment of excitement. I believe I have around 350+ total hours in it by now.

And more recently, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which was a Christmas gift I got for myself. After beating it yesterday, I can honestly say this may be my new favorite Zelda game. Absolutely perfect.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Well, I wasn't exactly waiting for it but my parents got me Devil Survivor 2 for Christmas and it's kind of been taking over my life.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Left 4 Dead 2, I spent numerous hours on it when I first got it. I kept watching zombie movies and at the end of all that, you'rebound to want to kill zombies so this game is perfect for me xD

Also, when I first bought my 3DS, Im always checking out the 3DS section everytime I go into EB Games :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've gotten the new Adventure Time game (Adventure Time : Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know), and instantly fell in love with it after playing. Didn't think that I would like it when I looked at the back-cover, but I was proved wrong. Haha. If you're a fan of the Adventure Time series, then you should definitely give this game a try.

Years
  • I was super excited to get Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem Awakening not too long ago. Same with a Link Between World's which I finished in like 2 days. Right now I'm really excited for The Walking Dead game to arrive!

Years
  • I'm actually kind of bored of Y. I haven't touched it in three days or so, and only then to do a little EV training for my Blastoise, since I tell myself I'm still working on my team.

Lately I've been occupied by Steam. Until December 28, I didn't have anything but a couple demos and TF2, but on the 28th and 2nd, I bought $70 worth of games in total, which, because of the massive sale, came out to 20 games or so.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • This wasn't exactly recent, but Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations. I got it in the Summer of last year. Honestly, I never thought that I'd ever own a Phoenix Wright games. I'd played them all through AAI 2-4 years before, and when I had, it'd always been on a flashcart. Finding AA titles was difficult, but I loved the series so much, I knew that I needed to buy one, so when I finally got T&T recently, which is my favorite of the games, it was really exciting, even though I'd already played the game a few times.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Grand Theft Auto V. The hype for it was unbelievable, coming from a guy who likes the GTA series as a whole, it was a must buy for me. All my friends had it, the game's trailers were amazing, and it was from among the best franchises ever. HAD TO GET IT.

....took me till January, but *shrug* whatever. :p

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Pokemon Y.

It's the first game in a long time that...

• made me get up to go to Target when it opened just to get. With 4 hours of sleep.
    • made me super antsy for prior to release.
    • was my weekend. I spent my entire weekend playing that game until the end. Made trips out minimal.
    • deeply explored the post-game of in attempt to see all there is to see (usually it's I beat the game and done. Maybe an NG+ if there is one.)
    • wanted to play through again immediately after I beat it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hm lately, Project M. I was too lazy to install it in the past month but was ecstatic after I downloaded it today! I wanted to play the game longer wit my friend but I ad to go to work. I was so happy to finally get it! :D

Back