• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't believe you just dodged that!

Years
  • I do have good reflexes.. Most of the time.. I tend to zone out and daydream a lot, but when it comes to something like, I dunno, fights, catching things ninja style, I'm pretty quick. I guess I'm like a Slokath haha. :P

I sometimes just zone out and go to a different planet, even in pe class sometimes.. We were playing dodgeball, and I've had multiple moments when the ball has been launched into my face and I get the shock of my life. It doesn't hurt, it just scares the hell out of me haha.. Even though I see it coming but no signal shoots to my mind to 'move the hell out of the way!'. :P

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
    Years
  • No Dodgeball references? In a thread dedicated to dodging?! Let's fix that - "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

Anyway, I've got pretty good reflexes. Probably due to video games, specifically first-person shooters.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't know if I have fast reflexes or not, but I do think I'm a quick thinker. At least when I'm calm and collected. I've come to learn that I'm not exactly the fastest on my feet when I'm in the middle of a heated argument.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    WTF You dodged a knife?

So anyways To answer your question I get lucky most of the time
    It just Goes by my head and dosent hit me So I guess I've got average reflexes and yes I am a quick Thinker.. COD Multiplayer Does that to you

Back