• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: i cant play a game anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I cant play Pokemon Raptor EX because i accidently moved it to my documents and now i cant play it, why??
    HELP PLEASE!!

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Uh... dude. This goes in the Emulation or Computer and Technology forums...

EDIT: THERE'S NO MODS ON!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    [jq]Uh... dude. This goes in the Emulation or Computer and Technology forums...[/jq]
    Uh, you told him the wrong forums that it belongs in. >__>

Your question actually belongs in the Game Development. I don't really go to that forum very much myself, but I know for sure that Pokémon Raptor & Pokémon Raptor EX belong there.

I'm not sure if this will help, but hopefully it will. You could try re-downloading it and try being more careful with it. If that doesn't work, then click the link I gave you.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    [jq]Uh... dude. This goes in the Emulation or Computer and Technology forums...[/jq]
    Uh, you told him the wrong forums that it belongs in. >__>

Your question actually belongs in the Game Development. I don't really go to that forum very much myself, but I know for sure that Pokémon Raptor & Pokémon Raptor EX belong there.

I'm not sure if this will help, but hopefully it will. You could try re-downloading it and try being more careful with it. If that doesn't work, then click the link I gave you.

Uh... thanks for correcting me there. I thought this was a ROM hack...

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    ok im new to this forum and i dont know where EVERYTHING goes...

To stay out of trouble, always read the forum that you are about to post in. This one says "Not for help with Pokemon/Games"

What you most likely did was move the game correct? If so make sure you moved the save game data(if you have any.) Then just open your emulator and click file-> open, just browse to where ever you put your game then click open.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    To stay out of trouble, always read the forum that you are about to post in. This one says "Not for help with Pokemon/Games"

What you most likely did was move the game correct? If so make sure you moved the save game data(if you have any.) Then just open your emulator and click file-> open, just browse to where ever you put your game then click open.
    The thing is, he can't. It's not a ROM Hack he's playing. It's a game, so there is no emulator used. He just opens the game and plays it. Apparently moving it might have corrupted the entire file.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

You might want to read the first post before posting an answer... :\

And for the person who started the thread, post in Pokemon Raptor's thread to post your question.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Any way you slice it, this thread does not belong in this forum. Additionally, I highly doubt this would warrant it's own thread in whichever forum it does belong in, so you're better off looking for the thread specifically for the game and asking there. Where is such a thread? We have a nifty search option if you don't know, but I'm guessing you already know where the thread is, since I'm guessing that's where you got the game in the first place. If not... then why are you asking here? XD

Anyha, I reckon I do declare this here thread a-closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back