• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't run Pokemon Essentials.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    I downloaded RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials, but every time I try to run it on RPG Maker, it says that it "Failed to load Actor Data"

Is there anything wrong that might be happening, and how do I fix it? Can someone please help?

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
    I downloaded RPG Maker XP and Pokemon Essentials, but every time I try to run it on RPG Maker, it says that it "Failed to load Actor Data"

Is there anything wrong that might be happening, and how do I fix it? Can someone please help?

I've moved your thread to the correct section as this is an issue with your copy of Pokémon Essentials.
    I reccomend re-downloading Pokémon Essentials and making sure the Data folder has "Actor.rxdata"

Back