• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't wait for English class!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
English class is mine this semester. My professor is incredibly thought provoking and funny, the class is relaxed, and the things we talk about are things I find to be very interesting. My least favorite class is sociology, which I'm taking online and I just can't retain the information. Wish I could take it offline, but I can't because of reasons.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Well this semester I don't really have a particular class that I like, they're all alright I guess. Last year Science was my favorite definitely, and it wasn't even the class itself (I wasn't doing that well in the class) it was more the teacher. She was awesome and even when I failed basically all the tests she would somehow gather the patience to explain it to me (again).

English last semester was also pretty cool, it was definitely better than the others classes I had at the time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
English and Art were mine. For whatever reason I've always loved the concepts of grammar although it was complicated at times. And I've always had really cool teachers who made it fun. And as an artist , I obviously loved art class. It was the only class where I could fully express myself and not get in trouble for it(with the exception of the rules the teacher had set). The teachers I had for art in high school were my favorite art teachers.

My least subject was math. Mainly cause I was so bad at it. I can do anything up to at least sophomore level algebra and geometry but that's about it. I know simple trig two like sine , cosine, and tangent and making equations out of them but that's as complicated I can get.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My favorite is math. I just find myself intrigued by numbers. Science and computer classes were also very enjoyable for me. I hated Phys Ed due to my physical limitations, and English because I'm not big on fiction/literature, and English class actually covering something useful like spelling and grammar was very rare, at least in my school district.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My favorite was history. I found everything to be really interesting, I really learned a lot.

My least favorite was math. I suck at math so bad. I really had a hard time with it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2022
History, Computer Art, and Gym as I always had fun in those classes. Science classes aren't that bad, but I can get confused at times (rarely though :p).

Years
I really liked English and History even though I despised writing essays. Those two classes were just really easy for me and easy = fun in my eyes when it comes to classes. The feeling of acing everything and doing better than most/all of the kids in the class was very satisfying. XD;

As for least favorite... math. No competition. I'm not very good at it no matter how hard I try and never did enjoy it.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
In high school the subjects I loved were: history, sociology, current issues, and law in America. My least favorite in high school were: math and chemistry.

In college, so far my favorite classes have been: Renaissance art history, modern art, ethics, world religions, and economics. I'm even starting to enjoy calculus.....I KNOW, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!

my least favorite was internet security but only because my professor was a total a-hole who killed the subject for like 95% of my class.

I love social sciences like history, economics, and sociology because it's so vital to understanding how we live and why we do the things that we do. I've always found that more interesting than the subjects I didn't like such as math and chemistry because to me there were too many numbers that didn't tell me anything. As for art history; I'm a big fan of art but I hated that all I could understand about pieces, especially Renaissance pieces, was their aesthetic value. That wasn't enough for me, I wanted to understand WHY this portrait of a women just sitting there was so groundbreaking, why a picture of dancing mythical beings was considered taboo. I didn't want to just look at a picture and think "oh, that's nicely done!" I wanted to be able to understand it's historical context.

Now though, I at least have an appreciation for the natural sciences because ever since I took econ (it's my major now) I've gotten to use the math skills and actually see how it correlates to the study of human behavior. Even chem......can have some cool stuff going on I guess >_>

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hmm, lots of people are disliking P.E here. While it's not my absolute favourite, I really enjoy getting of my bum and getting out there, I'm pretty good at it too! My favourite would have to be Chem/Physics, I really enjoy them, I don't mind a bit of Biology either. English and Maths are pretty good, i'm good at both of them. I.T is okay, although we do some cool stuff I find it a bit boring and a waste of time. History/Geography has being ruined by my teacher by using the same teaching format over and over again. We'll read some pages out of a text book as a class, some people really suck reading in my class so it takes forever, and then we type some answers into our laptop. Every single lesson. And for the most part I already know most of it and the things I don't are stupid things that we will never use again.

French is okay, we have an old, strict teacher, but at least we are learning and developing skills. I don't mind Music, our teacher was nice, and we didn't really do much in it. Drama is cool too, very different to the other subjects and a breath of fresh air.

All in all, I like most subjects in school, and don't really hate any.

Years
I always look forward to going to biology class or really any class that involves some form of science. I find the subject interesting and I'm usually able to understand the concepts easily. English on the other hand is an absolute bore. Although, its not really the subject itself but the teacher. I find her incredibly annoying and a bit too strict. I myself can cope with her ridiculous rules but I've seen other students having trouble and that makes me some what angry for some reason.

Back