• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen I caught a Pok?God!

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
  • I caught a Pok?God!

I used this gameshark code: 01C2D8CF then i caught the pok?mon then look at these pics for information:

I caught a Pok?God!
    I caught a Pok?God!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    What is that thing?

Looks like a rattata and a bunch of letters to me.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • My friend caught a Pokegod too! Which one was it? My friend caught a Pikablu with Gameshark codes.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Pikablu does NOT exist. "Pikablu" was just a nicknamed Marill. An image of Marill leaked around the time that Gold and Silver were just on the drawing board, and some moron named it "Pikablu". It isn't a Pok?God. The Pok?Gods do NOT exist.

By the way, if I were you I'd release that freakish Rattata. Those types of glitchy Pok?mon can corrupt your save file, even damage your game data.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Hey! There's no need for such language. There's kids at this board, y'know?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please don?t swear. It?s in the Rules. We want to keep it clean, even if you?re upset.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Mika! What have you been sniffing!

Pikablu = Marrill, its not a Pokegod (which are as real as talking rocks). Infact it pretty weak statuswise if you ask me. The only thing it dominates in is the "cute" factor.

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • From all the research I've done on Pokegods and Glitch City and stuff I'd have to say this:

Pokegods do exist but they aren't actually gods. They are glitches like Missingno that can only be gotten via Gameshark. I know they are real because I tried one of the codes on a Japanese Red ROM and caught one with a jumble of letters as a name, a Rhyhorn's sprite, and no attacks, I don't remember what people nicknamed it though... People gave them names of prototype Gold/Silver Pokemon (like Pikablu which turned out to be Marril), Pokemon that were on the show but not in the games (mainly Togepi, I think one was Ho-Oh's Japnese name, which seems to have slipped my mind at the moment, but don't quote me on that), and completly made up Pokemon (like Venatoise and some evolved form of Nidoking/queen)

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • if you wanted to know, a pokegod is a strictly a term. for instance, u can catch a pidgey at lvl 1 that kills all in one shot by doin da missgno thing. if you want to know why it is like that, pm me. it is involving the beta files in the game.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Pok?God aren't real! A long time ago, when I heard agout them, I searched the ROM with a hexeditor, no Pikablu, no Maril. Sheez!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • What the...? *looks at screen again* *scratches head* I don't get it, lol. It looks like the thing that happens when you catch Missingno. I don't think it's a 'PokeGod"...just a glitch.

Years
  • Is that a ratatta with a billion hit points? level 3? it won't do much damage, will it? Or is it some kind of thing that pretends it's level 3 and can actually do a lot of damage...XDD

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2004
    >.< people should be more familiar with the word: GLITCH >.<
    If there were PokeGods and Marill, a hex editor would reveal such evidence =P

Back