• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I choose you! :)

Callisto

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Ciao ciao! I'm Callisto :D
    I like watching Pokemon since I was a kid :) I also play Pokemon in my Game Boy SP but that was a long time ago
    My favorite pokemon is Jirachi
    I'm not new to forum and hopefully I will enjoy the atmosphere here!
    Have a good day :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Callisto! So, your favorite Pokemon is Jirachi? I'll agree that it's quite cute. :) I got something for you as a welcome gift. :)

Spoiler:

Since you're not new to forums, I think you'll be able to handle everything okay here. Just send me a message if you happen to run into some problems. Some sections I'd like to recommend you are the Advance Generation Games and the Pokemon Anime section. These sections do fit your interests, and you can talk about your favorite Pokemon, especially Jirachi! :)

Again, send me a message if you have questions. Read the rules and I'll see ya around, ok! :)

Callisto

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Hi there, Callisto! So, your favorite Pokemon is Jirachi? I'll agree that it's quite cute. :) I got something for you as a welcome gift. :)

Since you're not new to forums, I think you'll be able to handle everything okay here. Just send me a message if you happen to run into some problems. Some sections I'd like to recommend you are the Advance Generation Games and the Pokemon Anime section. These sections do fit your interests, and you can talk about your favorite Pokemon, especially Jirachi! :)

Again, send me a message if you have questions. Read the rules and I'll see ya around, ok! :)

Wow! Thank you for the welcome gift Meganium90! I appreciate it :)
    Okay! I will check it out. I'm excited in making discussions here :D
    I'm gonna add you in my friend list :)

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I too watched Pokemon since I was a kid and I still play with my Game Boy SP every now and then. :P Jirachi is a great Pokemon! I actually recently watched the movie staring Jirachi for the first time and it was amazing... like Jirachi even more now. :P You'll enjoy the atmosphere a lot, were all really friendly and would love to make friends with you since you seem like a nice person. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! Jirachi is a very nice legendary pokemon to like! I wish he was real so he could *wish* me up some things! :D The atmosphere here is amazing! Everyone is friendly and eager to help including me! :D

Back