• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I come in peace! ^_^

PKMN Trainer Rose

Swimmer Rose
Years
  • Hello :] I started this website yesterday :) My boyfriend of a happy 6 months now Shihan42 introduced me to the website and told me about the get together. Sadly the website crashed yesterday so I'm posting in here today :)

I started collecting pokemon cards when I was 12 years old and stopped at about age 16. I don't collect them anymore although I still have my old cards and I don't plan on ever getting rid of them. But I do still enjoy playing the video games! ^^ Sadly I don't own to many, and probably won't be able to play games on here until I have my own laptop. *ish saving up! : P*

Anyways please feel free to comment my profile or here or something :) I'm always up for a chat : P Thanks for takeing the time to read my little thread : 3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You probably joined during site maintenance, that's probably why. But great to see ya finally posting! ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Rose! It's awesome to see ya.

It's best that you don't get rid of your cards. They're collectible now :P plus PC has a TCG forum where you can discuss about your favorite cards, rare cards, or simply show off your collection. I'm also a card collector as well, and I look forward to getting that one Oshawott tin with the Generation 5 cards...I'm so excited :D

But yes...you should save up for the Pokemon games! Especially for Black & White. I am enjoying that game so much.

Well anyways... I hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to read the rules, and check out the Get-Together while you're at it. It has many events that could be of your interest! You can ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have, and I'll see ya! Have fun~

PKMN Trainer Rose

Swimmer Rose
    Years
  • You probably joined during site maintenance, that's probably why. But great to see ya finally posting! ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Rose! It's awesome to see ya.

It's best that you don't get rid of your cards. They're collectible now :P plus PC has a TCG forum where you can discuss about your favorite cards, rare cards, or simply show off your collection. I'm also a card collector as well, and I look forward to getting that one Oshawott tin with the Generation 5 cards...I'm so excited :D

But yes...you should save up for the Pokemon games! Especially for Black & White. I am enjoying that game so much.

Well anyways... I hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to read the rules, and check out the Get-Together while you're at it. It has many events that could be of your interest! You can ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have, and I'll see ya! Have fun~
    Thank youz ^_^ I like how the mods welcome you pretty fast on here too :) Makes me all warm and fuzzy ha ha.

Thanks I'll probably check out the TCG somtime then :) I got some cards I'm pretty proud of he he ^^ I'll have to check out B & W eventually : ) also I'm curious about SoulSilver and HeartGold.

Will do thanks again :)

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends and defeat many wild Zubats and Geodudes!

Back