• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Come Online for Jobs

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Most of the time I'm reading information that I'm curious about. Besides that I read a lot of paranormal and spiritual stuff

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Make and talk to friends! I have a lot of internet friends and I like interacting with people that somewhat share my interests on here (anime, games) so that's mostly why I come online!

Bay

Years
  • To communicate with friends that I normally couldn't by other means. To look for jobs, and then just generally to look for something to make me laugh. I mean there are other things too, but honestly I've been noticing as of late the only things I use online are PC and Twitter

Make and talk to friends! I have a lot of internet friends and I like interacting with people that somewhat share my interests on here (anime, games) so that's mostly why I come online!

More or less me. A lot of my irl friends are all over the place, so the internet is usually how I communicate with them. I then made even more friends that have the same interests as me, which is a plus.

Years
  • I mainly use it for more fun things, such as chatting, blogging, watching videos, listening to music and maybe looking at a picture or two.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Usually I use my internet because I want to download some stuffs, watching videos and having some good talk and able to socialize with everyone.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I use PC and YouTube the most when I come online. Sometimes I do shopping and buy music as well, and sometimes I watch stuff on Netflix (currently Breaking Bad).

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    distraction, entertainment, information... basically everything.

i've been using the internet for an age now, so i'd say it's my main tool in life. c:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The internet is my main source on entertainment. Everything from watching stupid videos on Youtube to research is why I use it. Plus, it lets me make all sorts of friends, and that's pretty cool too.

Yukari

I use the internet mainly to talk to friends.Like, friends I've made in real life in addition to people I've met online.

Sometimes entertainment too, but I prefer video games for that. :v

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • To communicate, basically. It has become a major hub for online friends, as well as to do research on things you learn more than at school and at life, and ...well the internet is just awesome okay.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pass time, learn stuff, interaction with other people; basically stuff that was already mentioned a couple times. :P

Back