• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I didn't pull the plug ;;

Momoshiro

Meow.
    Years
    Just last year in school while we were playing dodgeball. I wasn't really hurt, but I was hit in the head enough to knock someone out. I just repayed the favor by hitting everyone on the leg until they fell. They were all on the opposite team so it was fun.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Well I hurt myself while streching for wrestling practice. Im very proud for being able to strech my legs and bringing them up to almost my shoulders without holding on to something for balance, well I guess I somehow did it wrong and my knee popped and since then when I strech or land kinda hard on my right leg my knee hurts.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    The only reason I can remember this is because it was the most pain I've ever been in, I was in 2nd grade, and I decided that I would face my fear of Monkey Bars, I swung to the first one, but when I reached for the second one my hand gave out, I fell on the ground, with my hand under my stomach, well, when my stomch hit my arm, I broke my wrist, I couldn't even hold a pencil in my hand. My hand was so weak.. :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I ALWAYS stub my toe on any conceivable objects within
    my sight, or in this case, in my foot's sight.

I also like to bash my head on things while standing up.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Sometimes I accidentally get a hair in my contact lens when I go to put it in.. and ugh x_o it's really painful and frustrating D8

I tend to stub my toe a lot, too, but the most I've ever gotten injured is.. breaking my middle finger playing tether ball. (The teacher asked which finger it was and I held up the middle one, and then she got mad. *shot*)

So I've never really gotten hurt that bad yet.. I know my brother fell in a 7-11 parking lot and one of those huge rusty nails on those yellow bumpers in front of the parking spaces went entirely through his elbow.
    *shudders*

Back