• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DISPISE PC! Im LEAVING!!!

chrisatsilph

Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    anyone that sees this thread will go into it. this is very funny hahahahaha

it made my day

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    this is a useless thread

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

And that was a useless post. =\
    Please read through the actual thread before posting.

I read threads in order to help people. Especially if it's a thread related to game-help. There are many Pokémon players who don't realize that there's a lot more depth to the games they're playing.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I meander around. You never know where I will be. And neither do I.

Really, most of my posts are either here, in Other Voting Polls, or in the Pokémon Fanfiction section. There, I click on threads that don't have many replies. Here, I just go for threads that interest me. I don't just post to get my count up. I post in a thread if I have something to say on the topic it asks.

And because I have no life, I click on threads with titles like these, just to get a laugh. Because if written by a new-ish member, the reasons for leaving are really hilarious. They also ask for their account to be deleted...when they could just leave and never come back. Apparently, it's just the temptation...

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I don't really know o.o..There is so many places to post in,I mainly just where ever I can find a topic that is interesting,Like this one.

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
    very random poll, how silly ^^

anyways the vocabulary gave it away, no complex rant
    was ever formed from a quitter that I've seen.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I look at threads at which I can talk in, if that makes sense. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The more a thread tries to grab my attention, the more I try to ignore it.

I only read or post in threads that catch my interest. That said, few such threads exist.

Back