• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DON'T CARE

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Are you the type of person to tell someone when you don't care about what they're saying/talking about?

I only really say, "I don't care/give a shit" to my parents, no one else, really.

Years
    If it's a customer vocalizing how they believe that COVID-19 is a hoax or government scheme, then yes. I have done it multiple times. Dismissing uneducated, arrogant people is somewhat enjoyable.

Otherwise, no. Unless someone is deliberately being rude or is gaslighting.

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah mainly a big no from me, I'm not the best on saying that sort of thing to most people. However, to family or really close friends I probably will on the odd occassion haha, it's easier to play off as a joke that way and not hurt someone's feelings as much/sound rude.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Definitely not. I just can't see myself using those phrases in a genuinely hurtful way. ;(

Years
    "Mark as read" for me.

If it's face to face I just change topic. I try not to be too blunt bcs I don't wanna burn bridges straight away.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    No I'd feel much to guilty hahaha, even if I completely disagree I'll just awkwardly try to worm out of it rather than be rude! I don't like confrontation or debates so I keep my opinion to myself, usually...

But if the person is saying hurtful things about me or someone I care about then I won't put up with that.

Years
    • Seen today
    No never.

I've seen it happen and I can only imagine how much it hurts the person.

Years
    No, I just try and change the conversation.

If I said "I don't care" to my parents I would not be alive

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
    No one cares if I don't care so there is no reason for me to voice it. That said, I can not even recall a time when I have been so disinterested in the topic that I would feel such a way.

Years
    • Seen today
    They can probably tell from the tone of my voice or my facial expressions. But usually I try to be polite and end the conversation smoothly.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    No, not really. Only when someone tells me the same thing like, 5 times in the same 10 mins I tell them 'I know!' and change the subject.

Back